For Hire / Other Salsa Services
Private Salsa lessons:
Private lessons are great for those who...
- - Have unpredictable schedules that keep them from committing to group lessons
- - Need to supplement their group class learning
- - Want to learn at a faster pace and or jump levels
- - Want to clean up their technique learned in group lessons
- - Feel more comfortable in a more intimate setting as opposed to a group setting
Semi-Private Salsa Lessons:
Semi-Private lessons are great for groups of people that would like to learn together. Our instructors are experienced with catering to a wide variety of groups. Lessons can be tailored specifically to your groups needs and abilities.
Other Salsa Services:
Dance Vancouver has a variety of packages available to cater to your special event. Our services include any combination of the following...
- - Salsa performances
- - Demonstrations
- - Lessons
- - Workshops
Events we perform and or teach for...
- - Public events
- - Festivals
- - Corporate events
- - Weddings
- - Engagement parties
- - Birthdays
- - Fundraisers
- - Christmas parties
September 2017 Salsa Schedule
Three times a week of Salsa Beginners
With Flexible Attendance students can...
- - Attend once per week and not fall behind.
- - Alternate attending (Mon, Wed or Fri) in order to cater to personal/work schedules.
- - Or, if you want extra practice and review, attend 3 times per week for no extra charge.
Who does not qualify? Drop-ins.
Our Beginner Students also receive...
FREE admission to the Friday night Salsa party immediately following classes.
Who qualifies? Our beginner students who paid for the 7 week series and must be present at the Friday night beginner classes.
Who does not qualify? Drop-ins, need to pay full cover.
On 1 Salsa Intermediate Training (no audition required)
On 1 Salsa Training (Intermediate) *Space is limited (Twice a Week Class)
Starts: Tuesday Sep. 12th
Tuesdays Time: 8:15 - 9:45 pm
& Thursdays Time: 8:15 - 9:15 pm
Location: D2, 32.5 hrs
Check Out Early Bird!
"Patrick's team do more than just teach dance -- they create a wonderful environment for social contacts, fun, and developing skill. Patrick and Scarlet hit the perfect balance between teaching lots of funky moves, developing our solid dance technique, and making the classes a lot of fun...... Read more